I've chosen Aqua, Pink, Red and Ivory (I couldn't quite manage to get the Lilac in for a "full house" unfortunately). This card was one of two commissioned cards I had for a new baby. I was asked to get quite a bit of wording on this particular card, so I decided to use some cloud dies to frame the blocks of text. Lining the text up to fit inside the dies was somewhat of a challenge in itself though!
Click on the image below to take you to the challenge details.
- Image - Little Sleepy Head by Lili of the Valley (Retired)
- Typed Sentiments
- Colouring - Distress Ink Reinkers
- Wild Rose Studio paper pads
- Stazon Ink Pad
- The Langton Watercolour paper
- Wild Orchid Craft Flowers
- Velvet Ribbon
- My Favourite Things Stitched Circles
- Memory Box Stitched Clouds
- WOC & Mulberry Flowers
- Flat Backed Pearls