My début creation features Stamping Bella's Woodsies Maisy and Madeline have some tea. It's my first time stamping these little furballs too, and I must admit I think they're adorable.
I made this card as a Good Luck card, but really the image could be appropriate for almost any occasion, possibly even a 'with sympathy' which I find is a really difficult theme to get right.
I also think this image would make a great 'thinking of you' card, which are my favourites because those kind of cards just whisper in someone's ear: 'even though it's not a special occasion day, you're still in my thoughts'.
- Stamping Bella Woodsies Maisy and Madeline have some tea
- MFT Stitched Rounded Rectangles
- Typed Sentiment
- Colouring - Distress Ink Reinkers
- LOTV paper pad (retired)
- Stazon Ink Pad
- The Langton Watercolour paper
- Flat Backed Pearls
- Whiff of Joy Bunting dies
- Star nesting dies
I've been inspired by: