It's a nice and easy Anything Goes so there's no excuse not to join in the fun over on her blog.
Since it's the first day of August, (cue blue skies, sunshine, flip flops, sandy beaches, ice-cream) I've created a snow scene bunny card to share with you! ;0)
Please pop over to Squirrels blog to see the other creations by her talented (and slightly nutty) team of Little Acorns and, of course, join in the challenge. It runs for 2 months so you've got plenty of time to get creative (nuttiness is a bonus, but it's not compulsory!).
- Image - Winter Bunnies from LOTV
- Colouring - Distress Ink Reinkers
- Stazon Ink Pad
- The Langton Watercolour paper
- Viva Pearl Pen - Ice White
- Crystal Glamour Dust
- Glossy Accents
- Memory Box Bursting Berries border die
- Happy Christmas satin ribbon