Here's the card from the front .....
And a couple of pictures from both sides showing the circle sentiments I added ....
The image was a really sweet one called Carol Singing...
Here's how I made my simple Teepee cardbase:
First I cut a rectangle 12" x 6" of gold mirri card and scored it in half and each half on the diagonal as shown below:
Then I cut another 6" x 6" square of gold mirri card, scored it on the diagonal and adhered it to the rectangle base as shown below (again this is the back of the cardbase):
Before sticking the pieces together (above) I covered each of the triangle shapes with patterned papers so that when I turned it over, it looked like this:
I then used a small circle of stick-on velcro to create the ability to hold the fancy fold in place but also allowing it to open and fold flat for posting. :0)
- Image - Carol Singing by LOTV
- Colouring - Distress Ink Reinkers
- Christmas Sentiment Tags from LOTV
- Nitwits Woodland Wishes Papers
- Stazon Ink Pad
- The Langton Watercolour paper
- Crystal Glamour Dust
- Button Twine
- Glossy Accents
- Spellbinders Grand Ovals
- Gold Mirri card
- Simon's Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes
- Sketchy Challenge - Add Some Bling
- The Ribbon Girl - Card Challenge