My 2016 Halloween boxes are a little less adventurous than in previous years, but I wanted to use some of my under-used box dies. I've made a selection of 3 different box styles from black card; all embossed with one of two different designs, and each decorated with thin orange satin ribbon and an orange 'trick or treat' die cut.
I've filled each one with three miniature bite-sized chocolate bars. Funnily enough, there were a couple left over which just happened to be my favourites! Coincidence, huh?
Nice and simples!
If you're interested, links to previous years' boxes are below:
2015 - Monsters
2014 - Black Magic
2013 - Candy Boxes here and here
2012 - Wizard pouches here and here
2011 - Candy Pouches
- Lawn Fawn Milk Carton Die
- Lawn Fawn Candy Box Die
- Lawn Fawn Pillow Box die
- Cuttlebug D'vine Swirls Embossing Folder
- Cuttlebug Swiss Dots Embossing Folder
- 3mm Satin Ribbon
- Impression Obsession Trick or Treat die
- Black card (lots!)
- Simon's Monday Challenge - Treat Bag/Box
- Deep Ocean Challenge - Halloween
- Creative Inspirations - Halloween