I fell in love with these oversized Crealies stitched tag dies as soon as I opened them. They were a Xmas present from a lovely blog pal who I won't name in case she's shy, (but thank you sweetie).
I've used them to showcase my new Lili of the Valley critters from the newly released trios sets. There are 4 nesting tags in the set and this is the second smallest. I thought they could also be used for bookmarks as well as standard tags, but these ones are folded into standing cards.
I've decorated my first tag with some gorgeous satin ribbon, flowers and pearls from The Ribbon Girl, and kept the second one flat so that it can maybe double up as a keepsake bookmark.
- Image - Squirrel Trio Presents and Kitten Trio Flowers from Lili of the Valley
- Colouring - Distress Ink Reinkers
- First Edition Gilded Winter papers
- Stazon Ink Pad
- The Langton Watercolour paper
- Wild Orchid Craft Flowers
- WPlus9 HAndlettered Thanks dies
- MFT Stitched Circles
- WOC & Mulberry Flowers
- 15mm Satin Ribbon
- Flat Backed Pearls
- Frantic Stamper Stitched Scene Builder Die
- Crealies Crea-Nest-Lies Extreme Labels and Tags No.8 with Dots
I've been inspired by: