Tuesday 19 September 2017

Stay Pawsitive

I've got an uber quick card to share tonight because I saw this card with its tutorial on backgrounds and (impatient as always) I decided to give it a try using my Distress Inks.  

It's safe to say that it didn't turn out quite as I'd expected and nowhere near as good as the inspiration I'd seen, but it's certainly taken me out of my comfort zone with trying something different.

I've used my favourite fur colours for my kitty to give him a golden ginger tabby coat.





Water-coloured on Langton Watercolour paper with Ranger Distress Ink Reinkers:
  • Fur: Antique Linen, Brushed Corduroy, Gathered Twigs, Tattered Rose
  • Greens: Bundled Sage, Shabby Shutters, Mowed Lawn, Peeled Paint, Forest Moss
  • Ground: Hickory Smoke

Card Recipe:

I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



5 comments:

Kelly Lloyd said...

Haha this has made me smile.
Amazing Colouring, love that fun image
Xx

Christine L said...

That background looks fabulous to me.... and of course, I love this fabulous cat!

Christine x

Squirrel x said...

Fabulous background which I know must have been hard because it involves mess, but what a result! Oh that cat's face, it's so Rosie 😁 xx

Teresa Kline said...

cute card, luv the background! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

blog-paperie blooms
ig-2klines

sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

cebelica said...

Love your card. The grumpy kitty made me smile. He he. Thanks for playing with us at The Sketchy Challenges! xx