Friday 24 November 2017

Merry Christ-mouse

It's a super simple Christmas card from me today since it turned out that the image filled the card base by itself.  I hope you like it.





Water-coloured on Langton Watercolour paper with Ranger Distress Ink Reinkers:
  • Fur: Antique Linen, Brushed Corduroy, Vintage Photo, Gathered Twigs, 
  • Tree: Shabby Shutters, Mowed Lawn, Peeled Paint
  • Ground: Old Paper, Bundled Sage, Peeled Paint, Forest Moss
  • Blues: Tumbled Glass, Broken China
  • Purples: Wilted Violet
  • Reds: Abandoned Coral, Fired Brick
  • Baubles: Victorian Velvet, Aged Mahogany, Blueprint Sketch, Cracked Pistachio
  • Pink ribbon/bauble: Picked Raspberry
  • Mouse: Pumice Stone

Card Recipe:

I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



7 comments:

Carol S. said...

Wow!!!! Fabulous card again!!! Hugs, Carol S.xx

Anne said...

This is adorable, perfect Christmas card to send a child it’s so bright and cheerful
Have a nice weekend lovely
Anne xx

Marilyn said...

This is cute and I like the way you cleverly added from multiple stamp sets.

Sarah said...

Really cute, I love the Kitty peeping around the tree xx

Chrissy said...

So adorable and coloured beautifully Annette..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Gerda said...

Annette, I just love your card! It makes me so happy to see this freebie colored to beautifully! Thank you for playing along! :-) Gerda

Christine L said...

Wow Annette... this is fabulous!! Your DI colouring always amazes me and this card needs nothing else to make it a stunner!

Christine x