Thursday 16 November 2017

Winter Wonderland

It's all about your favourite festive colour combo this week at As You Like It Challenge.  I love pink at any occasion, but I think it's especially lovely at Christmas and so I have lots of pink decorations on my Christmas tree!  I've made a pink & white themed girlie Christmas card using Snowman Friends from Polkadoodles.





Water-coloured on Langton Watercolour paper with Ranger Distress Ink Reinkers:
  • Hair/Fur: Antique Linen, Brushed Corduroy, Vintage Photo, Gathered Twigs, 
  • Skin: Tattered Rose, Worn Lipstick
  • Pinks: Spun Sugar, Worn Lipstick, Aged Mahogany
  • Snow/Penguin: Hickory Smoke, Black Soot
  • Holly/Tights: Shabby Shutters, Peeled Paint
  • Sky: Tumbled Glass

Card Recipe:


I've been inspired by:

Happy crafting
Annette
xx



11 comments:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Ooh this is so sweet! Love your colouring Annette. I'm always in awe of your colouring skills. Love this sweet scene and your soft pretty palette. A gorgeous 'sausages' card, hehe. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Aileen said...

Wow Annette such a beautiful card, I love the images and your colouring as always is superb absolutely brilliant right down to every little detail. i love it.

Christine L said...

Well I think you may guess how much I LOVE this beauty Annette... not only is it pink, it's also fabulous!! Stunning design and attention to detail... and wonderful colouring!

Christine x

Marilyn said...

This is gorgeous and I have always like Christmas cards with a pink colour scheme. Beautiful image and your colouring is 'like wowsa'!

Carol S. said...

STUNNING!!!! Love the super cute image, the pink, the design and absolutely love it all. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Wishcraft said...

Soooo pretty Annette! Love the image and all the pink... I bought that Christmas sentiment die myself recently too :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Sarah said...

Very, very pretty!! xx

Anne said...

I've never used Polka Doodles images although I do have a couple of their cd's somewhere gathering dust. I've been seeing some lovely cards of late with them and this is no exception - so pretty

Have a nice day
Anne x

Gayatri said...

Your colouring is amazing! So cute. Gorgeous card. Love it. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Furry Friends Challenge. Gayatri xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Ooh I do love this sweet pink Christmas card. I love the traditional colours myself, but I think the pink really is soft and gorgeous. Stunning image and beautiful card design. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Eulanda said...

OH wow great card!! I LOVE pink cards and pink Christmas!! The non-traditional colors are so much fun! Thank you for joining us at Noor! Design UK this month for our "Winter" challenge. Hugs!