Thursday 14 December 2017

Advent Boxes

I have a bit of an obsession with boxes. If hubby buys a pair of shoes, I'm sure that I get just as excited about the box as he does about its contents!  I've made an advent calendar with boxes instead of just 'doors' and I think I may have over-faced myself with this project.  I created it from scratch, firstly by cutting and assembling the 24 boxes and then making the folder to hold them.  I then decorated the outside and the fronts of the boxes with a number and a snowflake, Poinsettia or gems.  I think I'll be sticking to cards for a little while to recuperate from this project!  However, I loved making it and it fulfilled my obsession with boxes for a little while! :0)

We're wanting to know whether you prefer boxes or bags at As You Like It Challenge, so I hope my project inspires you to participate in our last challenge before Xmas. 








Project Recipe:
I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



13 comments:

Aquarius said...

This is fabulous and well worth the effort of making - just love it.

Deborah said...

Wow, this is just fabulous Annette.
Deborah A

Carol S. said...

Love the design and a great make. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Wow, this slightly took my breath away! So much detail on each little box and what a wonderful 'door with a surprise' box card style! I utterly LOVE it hun. That sweet lil' Purple Onion character is THE cutest on the front too. Love everything about this amazing creation. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Sarah said...

Wow Annette, this is hugely impressive!! Hope you filled it with lots of good things for yourself!! xx

Larissa said...

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Annette, this is really amazing! So much work has gone into this, but it looks amazing.

-xxx-

Lorraine A said...

Oh my goodness Annette!! this is absolutely FANTASTIC! I love this!! It might have taken you ages, but my word, this is a stunner!! totally brilliant!

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Monday and Wednesday Challenges
Luv
Lols x x x

Elaine Stark said...

A fabulous project. Elaine

Christine L said...

WOW WOW WOWEEEE Annette.... this is AMAZING! You must have sooo much patience to make something like this!

Christine x

Mandy said...

Wonderful advent box Annette! The little reindeer is so cute and the design is fabulous.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Mandy xx

Anne said...

Oooh I love this, what a wonderful project. I have to admit I have a little box obsessions myself, I can't bear to throw them away!
Anne x

SewPaperPaint said...

Hi Annette, this is such a fantastic creation! I love the boxes and papers used. Wishing you and yours a merry Christmas, Autumn

rachel said...

This is so inventive - brilliant make! Wishing you a very Happy New Year and big thanks for joining us at Countryview challenges! Hugs rachel xx