Wednesday 13 December 2017

Tag a Penguin

It's my mid-week post for Dies to Die For and I'm in festive mode with this trio of Pingu Toasty Greetings gift tags.





Water-coloured on Langton Watercolour paper with Ranger Distress Ink Reinkers:
  • Feathers: Tattered Rose, Hickory Smoke, Black Soot
  • Blues: Tumbled Glass, Broken China, Peacock Feathers
  • Purples: Wilted Violet
  • Pinks: Spun Sugar, Worn Lipstick, Picked Raspberry
  • Rocks: Frayed Burlap, Walnut Stain
  • Oranges: Wild Honey, Spiced Marmalade, Rusty Hinge

Card Recipe:


From Dies To Die For:
Other
  • Satin ribbon
  • First Edition Gilded Winter Paper Pad
I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



7 comments:

Sarah said...

I love these little guys Annette and as usual they are painted perfectly. I am ashamed to say that this is another unused set that I have on my "must use" pile!! Ah well, there is always next year!! xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Oh these are adorable

Carol S. said...

These are adorable and will look lovely on any pressie. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Lola said...

Adorably cute tags.

Anne said...

These are fab Annette
I love the coordinating ribbon, lovely attention to detail

Anne x

Larissa said...

Very cute tags. Love all the different colours
-xx-

SewPaperPaint said...

So incredibly adorable!