Thursday 18 January 2018

Baby Boy

I've made an easel card for a baby boy using one of my favourite bear sets from Lili of the Valley.  The whole theme is blue and I've added lots of flowers and ribbons to make it a real keepsake card.  We're looking for your favourite dies this fortnight at As You Like It Challenge and I'd have to say for me it's anything stitched, but I really do like circle nesties. I have a fair few of them in different varieties (dotted, stitched, double stitched, scalloped ...) so I think this is probably a good choice although picking a favourite die is like picking a favourite ice cream - you can't pick just one when you have so many delicious ones to choose from!




Water-coloured on Langton Watercolour paper with Ranger Distress Ink Reinkers:
  • Fur: Stormy Sky, Faded Jeans
  • Grass: Shabby Shutters, Mowed Lawn, Peeled Paint
  • Sky: Tumbled Glass
Card Recipe:
I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



10 comments:

Elaine Stark said...

A fabulous card. Lovely immage and colours. Elaine

Unknown said...

Hi Annette another wonderful card and your design is gorgeous.
Thank you for sharing.

Hugs Debs xx

https://debsartliffscards.blogspot.co.uk/

Carol S. said...

Stunning card and the image is super cute. Love the all blue design. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Anne said...

Very pretty card, nice to se an easel for a change.
Ooh so hard to choose a favourite die, I don’t think I could but circles are certainly my most used too.

Happy Friday lovely friend
Anne xx

Sarah said...

What a fabulous baby boy card Annette xx

Unknown said...

Love the easel shape and gorgeous blue bear :)
Hugs Kaz xx

Brawny x said...

Fabulous card x

Fikreta said...

so very nice card!
hugs

Tracy Freeman said...

Such a lovely card, image is adorable and fab easel
Thanks for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge x

Dorthe said...

So sweet and lovely , a card, thank you for adding it to That`s Crafty Challenge,
DT, Dorthe