Wednesday 17 January 2018

Going Places

It feels like it should be at least Friday this week already, but instead I'm finding it's only Wednesday so I'm sharing my mid-week post for Dies to Die For featuring some fabulous images from MFT called Up in the Air.  I've also used some stitched cloud dies and stitched scene builder dies so there's a bit of 'stitched' theme running in the background!





Water-coloured on Langton Watercolour paper with Ranger Distress Ink Reinkers:
  • Fur/Feathers: Antique Linen, Brushed Corduroy, Vintage Photo, Gathered Twigs, 
  • Grass: Shabby Shutters, Mowed Lawn, Peeled Paint, Forest Moss
  • Blues: Tumbled Glass, Broken China, Peacock Feathers
  • Purples: Milled Lavender, Dusty Concord, Wilted Violet
  • Pinks: Spun Sugar, Worn Lipstick
  • Reds: Abandoned Coral, Fired Brick
Card Recipe:

From Dies To Die For:
I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



7 comments:

Doreen said...

Just gorgeous,love the image.xxx

Tami said...

Oh my super cute scene and such gorgeous watercoloring!!!!

Sarah said...

I love this cute little scene Annette. We get lots of balloons flying over us in the summer, how I wish it was summer now!! xx

Carol S. said...

#super cute card and so many elements!! Very colourful and love the cloud background. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Anne said...

Love this one Annette, you’ve created such a fabulous scene.
Hope the week didn’t drag too much, nearly the weekend!

Anne x

Fikreta said...

so adorable card!

Christine L said...

Love the wonderful scene you created Annette... this card has gone straight to my Pinterest board for future inspiration with that set!

Christine x