Saturday 18 August 2018

Bunny on Swing

My little scene is created using this adorable bunny on a swing and a blossom branch, both from Purple Onion Designs.  The grassy hill was hand drawn and the sky sponged using Tumbled Glass Distress Ink.  I have a soft spot for bunnies, but this little fella has been sent to a special friend so I know he's found a good home.





Water-coloured on Langton Watercolour paper with Ranger Distress Ink Reinkers:
  • Fur: Antique Linen, Brushed Corduroy, Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose
  • Grass: Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn, Peeled Paint, Forest Moss
  • Sky: Tumbled Glass
  • Blossom: Dusty Concord
Card Recipe:
I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



9 comments:

Carol S. said...

I love bunnies and this one is super cute Annette. Happy Sunday. Hugs, Carol S.xx

aussie aNNie said...

So lovely and how I'd love a day crafting with you learning to use these inks.xx

Tami said...

Oh my love your POD scene!! Awesome watercoloring too Annette! Thanks for listing the colors!! Would absolutely love to see a video of your amazing watercoloring!!

brenda said...

A really sweet Bunny image Annette and you also have 'B' for blue, many thanks for joining our 'I Spy' theme at Penny Black and More challenge.

B x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Annette, this is enchanting hun! Ooh I SO want to get my hands on some purple onion images. I think these wee critters are utterly enchanting! Especially the way you colour them up!! Stunning hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Fikreta said...

so very sweet card!
hugs

Ellibelle said...

What a sweet bunny and such a cute scene you created! Love your coloring!
Thank you so much for joining us this month at Penny Black and More challenge!
xEllie

Anne said...

You have such a lovely way of bringing the cute critters to life with your colouring, I adore this one.
I have a few Purple Onion stamps, really should dig them out :)
Anne x

Sarah said...

Beautifully done Annette, the bunny is so cute. A pretty storybook scene and I love the grassy hillock xx