Wednesday 19 September 2018

Puppy Power

For someone who's usually more a 'cat person', I couldn't resist these puppies when I saw them and just 'had' to have them!  





Water-coloured on Langton Watercolour paper with Ranger Distress Ink Reinkers:
  • Fur: Antique Linen, Brushed Corduroy, Vintage Photo, Gathered Twigs, Frayed Burlap, Walnut Stain
  • Grass: Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn, Peeled Paint, Forest Moss
  • Sky: Tumbled Glass
Card Recipe:

From Dies To Die For:

I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



6 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Annette what a sweet card I love your cute image and you have coloured it beautifully.
Thank you for sharing

Hugs Debs xxx

Carole Pollard said...

So cute they are adorable Love and hugs Carole

Carol S. said...

Very cute and a sweet card. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Fikreta said...

super sweet card.
hugs

Liz McGuire, said...

Thanks for joining in the fun at Creative Inspirations, your make is lovely, Liz x

PS - I need that puppy stamp!!

Jay said...

Love this adorable images, your colouring is always divine and professional looking, I really do love how you always water colour your back ground too. I am your newest follower and my goodness, I have been looking through your creations and what a feast for the eyes they have been!!!! I especially love this one though and the sentiment is just perfect!
Thank you for all of your inspiration!
Crafty Cuddles Jay xxx