Monday 17 September 2018

Sending Hedgehugs

A quick post tonight with a card I made last week and had decided I wasn't going to post it, but I came home tonight and figured I'd make a last ditch attempt for the MFT challenge. I decided I've nothing to lose (except my pride, which is long gone!). 

For someone who doesn't really like green, I seem to have used it a lot recently!





Water-coloured on Langton Watercolour paper with Ranger Distress Ink Reinkers:
  • Fur: Antique Linen, Brushed Corduroy, Vintage Photo, Gathered Twigs, 
  • Greens: Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn, Peeled Paint, Forest Moss
  • Sky: Tumbled Glass, Broken China
  • Acorn: Tea Dye, Vintage Photo
  • Log: Frayed Burlap, Walnut Stain
Card Recipe:

From Dies To Die For:

I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



9 comments:

Irene said...

I love green *lol* and think it's adorable with great colouring!

XxIrene

Sarah said...

This is a winner for sure Annette, such cute little critters xx

Carol S. said...

They look very cute but too prickly to be cuddled!! A very pretty card. I am not a lover of green but use it where I have to. Hugs, Carol S.xx

BrendaB said...

This is so cute!

Kelly Lloyd said...

Aww love these cuties
Greta card xx

Fikreta said...

Lovely card.
hugs

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Wow! This is gorgeous Annette! I love the embossed base. What a pretty design feature. Super cute image and such stunning ink work hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Torico said...

Your coloring is beautiful. I don't know why you once decided not to post this! Thank you for joining in the Superstar Contest.

Amy Y said...

Adorable card! Thank you for joining in the Superstar Contest!