Thursday 29 November 2018

Desk Calendar

I had an idea for a little desk calendar and Post-It note holder. It's based on an easel fold card but made out of mountboard. I used my Zutter Bind-it-all so that the pages can flip over each month. The months each have a Purple Onion Design image on them and a little coloured die-cut frame.  Here's a close-up of January and I've put some pictures of the other months and their critters below.  I was a little restricted by the size of the frame but managed to find images that represented each month, like May flower and sparklers in November. I also chose autumnal colours for October. I hope you like my little desk calendar.





Card Recipe:
I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



10 comments:

Aquarius said...

What a lovely calendar with such cute pictures - great to have handy on the desk with the note pad as well. clever idea.

Marianne's Craftroom said...

A little work of art

Carole Pollard said...

That's a fab project I love it so much Love and hugs Carole x

Let's Art Journal said...

What an amazing desk calender and such a beautiful gift! The images are so adorable and I love how you framed them with the different colours of die cut card stock - stunning 😁. Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge! J 😊 x

Carol S. said...

Love your calendar Annette and each page is very cute. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Fikreta said...

stunnig work with that calendar!

Sarah said...

This is brilliant Annette and so useful too. Beautiful work xx

Suze said...

Beautiful calendar. Great idea to use the Post It notes as a stopper for the easel.

June said...

Amazing! So adorable

Sandra said...

Fabulous calendar, all the critters are adorable. Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra