Thursday 17 January 2019

Hello Cupcake

It's pearls or buttons at As You Like It Challenge this week and for me it's an easy choice. I have a bit of an aversion to using buttons on cards so it's always going to be pearls for me!  Not that pearls are a hardship because I love the shiny little flat backed pearls and have them in lots of colours so they can coordinate with my colour schemes. They usually make an appearance on my cards!


I've got a new Spectrum Noir Sparkle pen and I've used it on my fairy's wings and skirt. It is difficult to photograph but I've added a little close up below which is the best I can get.




Water-coloured on Langton Watercolour paper with Ranger Distress Ink Reinkers:
  • Hair/Cake: Antique Linen, Brushed Corduroy, Vintage Photo, Gathered Twigs 
  • Icing: Milled Lavender
  • Skin: Tattered Rose, Tea Dye, Worn Lipstick
  • Greens: Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn
  • Outfit: Wilted Violet
  • Ground: Pumice Stone, Black Soot
  • Candlelight: Squeezed Lemonade

Card Recipe:

I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



7 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Beautiful card, lovely to see the sparkle, love my SN sparkle pens.

Carol S. said...

A gorgeous card and I love my sparkle pens but Stickles is still my fave. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

So pretty Annette. Love this image and the touch of sparkle is perfect! So lovely hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Elaine Stark said...

Beautiful. A great touch of sparkle and pretty colours. Elaine

Paper Scissors Glitter said...

This card is beautiful especially the sparkle. Thanks for entering this month's challenge at Creative Inspirations and good luck, Jayne DT

Sarah said...

So sweet, sparkly and pearly xx

Fikreta said...

Lovely card!
hugs