Sunday 6 January 2019

Strike up the Band

I've chosen to ink up an MFT set that was given to me by a lovely friend. The layout is clean and simple but there's some added sparkle with a glitter frame. The glitter card was originally white, but I coloured it blue with an ink pad (probably a mistake because my ink pad is now sparkly!).  I added a further dark blue frame and mounted onto a white card base.



Water-coloured on Langton Watercolour paper with Ranger Distress Ink Reinkers:
  • Fur: Antique Linen, Brushed Corduroy, Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose
  • Grass: Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn, Peeled Paint
  • Sky: Tumbled Glass
  • Blues: Stormy Sky, Chipped Sapphire
  • Reds: Abandoned Coral, Aged Mahogany
  • Instruments: Fossilised Amber, Rusty Hinge

Card Recipe:

I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



4 comments:

Anne said...

I'm just having a catch up on my favourite blogs while I have an hour to myself.
Beautiful work as always, I was just going to pop by and say happy new year to everyone but I can't resist going back through the posts that I missed, I love your cards so much

Anne x

earl lea riser said...

They are just ADORBLE!!!

Sarah said...

Such a sweet little band, brought to life so brilliantly by your paintbrush!! Hmmm, sparkly ink pads...might be a good one for Dragons Den!! xx

Fikreta said...

super amazing card!