Wednesday 3 April 2019

I'm grumpy without you

I love these cuties from CC Designs.  It's taken me a couple of attempts to make something that I'm happy with, but that's nothing to do with the stamps, more just me getting the right layout and colouring.  Isn't his expression just adorable.


Water-coloured on Langton Watercolour paper with Ranger Distress Ink Reinkers:
  • Fur: Antique Linen, Brushed Corduroy, Vintage Photo, Gathered Twigs 
  • Fur: Pumice Stone, Hickory Smoke, Black Soot
  • Grass: Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn, Peeled Paint, Forest Moss
  • Sky: Shaded Lilac
Card Recipe:

From Dies To Die For:

I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



3 comments:

Fikreta said...

love this card!

Sarah said...

That is what I love about handmade cards, there is an image and/or sentiment for every possible occasion these days!! This is a fantastic example of just that!! xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Oh my goodness, this just melts me! Love, love, LOVE this Annette! So gorgeous hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo