Thursday 25 April 2019

Bunny Stand

The challenge starting today at As You Like It Challenge is a tough one for me, because we need to choose between two of my favourite embellishments; flowers and ribbon.  

Then I reminded myself of the original purpose of the As You Like It Challenge challenge; why it was set up in the first place, which was to create things that made us happy; things we'd enjoy making and be proud to share.  

So I decided I wasn't going to choose between my two favourite embellies, and instead use both!  I know it's kinda against the rules, but I decided that I wrote the rules for this challenge, so I'm going to allow myself to break them this week, because choosing one over the other simply wouldn't be right in my book!

This card was made for a friend who I used to work with a couple of years ago. We still catch up for lunch once a month.  I tried to make sure it was suitably 'Springlike' to suit the season!




I'm loving my new card stand die.  This is a picture just of the stand. It's quite ornate, but so easy to make.  I tried to link it up to the store where I bought it, but I think they've taken it off their website which is a shame.


Water-coloured on Langton Watercolour paper with Ranger Distress Ink Reinkers:
  • Bunny: Antique Linen, Brushed Corduroy, Tattered Rose, Tea Dye, Worn Lipstick
  • Grass: Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn, Peeled Paint, Forest Moss
  • Sky: Tumbled Glass
  • Purples: Milled Lavender, Dusty Concord, Wilted Violet
Card Recipe:
I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



6 comments:

Elaine Stark said...

Love the style of your card and all the lovely embellishments. Elaine

brenda said...

A really sweet Easter creation and that is such a pretty stand, many thanks for joining in with our 'Spring' theme at Penny Black and More challenge.

B x

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOODNESS! This card is so sweet, the bunny is adorable and i love your choice of colours and colouring. How cute that bunny is also wearing a ribbon. Thank you so much for playing along with the Penny Black and More challenge.
Linda

Fikreta said...

Wonderful card!

Barbara said...

Pretty card! this palette is fabulous and the design too! Thanks for joining us this week on Simon says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! Barbara

Teresa said...

Thankyou for joining in the Spring/Easter challenge at Country View Challenges - good luck and hope to see you again. Teresa DT xx