Tuesday 7 January 2020

Elf and Safety

I don't seem to be able to avoid the Festive images quite yet. It might have something to do with these little cuties who landed on my mat just before Christmas.  I didn't get change to ink them up for Christmas 2019 so I'm stocking up for Christmas 2020!





Water-coloured on Langton Watercolour paper with Ranger Distress Ink Reinkers:

  • Hair: Antique Linen, Brushed Corduroy
  • Skin: Tattered Rose, Tea Dye, Worn Lipstick
  • Greens: Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn, Peeled Paint, Forest Moss
  • Reds: Festive Berries, Aged Mahogany
  • Ground: Pumice Stone, Black Soot

Card Recipe:

I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



4 comments:

Sarah said...

Ooh, very cute indeed, love the embossed background xx

Janette van Otterlo said...

Lovely card!
Grtz Janette

aussie aNNie said...

Stunning.x

Fikreta said...

its so cute!