Friday 17 January 2020

It's Bunny Day!

Today is release day for the new images at Lili of the Valley so I'm sharing 2 more bunny creations from the set.  The bunnies are some of my favourite critters from LOTV so I was really chuffed when I learned about this release.

I've had a heart border die for ages and decided today was the day when I'd christen it, only to find that it's no longer sold! (yup, that's how long I've had it in my unused stash!).  I've die cut it on some pink pearlescent card which wasn't easy to photograph.  I really should consider these practicalities when I'm creating!






Water-coloured on Langton Watercolour paper with Ranger Distress Ink Reinkers:

  • Brown Bunnies: Antique Linen, Brushed Corduroy, Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose, Tea Dye
  • Grey Bunny: Pumice Stone, Black Soot, Tattered Rose, Tea Dye,
  • Grass: Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn, Peeled Paint, Forest Moss
  • Butterfly: Milled Lavender, Dusty Concord
  • Hearts: Spun Sugar, Worn Lipstick, Candied Apple, Festive Berries, Fired Brick, Victorian Velvet, Aged Mahogany
Card Recipe:
I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



4 comments:

Sarah said...

These are lovely and the die has been used to great effect on both xx

Fikreta said...

very sweet cards!

Sue said...

These are so pretty Annette, and beautifully coloured. Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge at Country View Crafts and have a very happy week, Sue xx

Evelyn Walter said...

Beautiful make!
Thank you for joining in with our January challenge at Country View Challenges!
Evelyn xx