Wednesday 11 March 2020

Hello There!

I've been trying to use some stamps that I've had for a while and this cutie is such a sweet image he was begging to be inked up again.   I love how she peeks in from the corner of the card!




Water-coloured on Langton Watercolour paper with Ranger Distress Ink Reinkers:

  • Elephant: Milled Lavender, Dusty Concord, Tattered Rose, Tea Dye
  • Flower stem: Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn, Peeled Paint
  • Flower: Spun Sugar, Worn Lipstick, Scattered Straw, Wild Honey, Rusty Hinge
Card Recipe:

From Dies To Die For:

I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



2 comments:

Sarah said...

How lovely to see little Bella again, I have a few that haven't seen the light of day for quite some time!! Beautiful work as always Annette. Hope the sun is shining down your way today!! xx

Fikreta said...

Beautiful card.