Thursday 26 March 2020

Rockabilly Tag

There's a new challenge at As You Like It Challenge this week and we want to know if you prefer buttons or pearls.  I'm definitely a pearls gal; I love their soft lustre and I have packs of them in every possible colour!  I've added them in little trios on my over-sized tag in a couple of different sizes.  It's very girlie with the pinks and flowers which suits the cute image.  I've even added some extra pearls on a string amongst the flowers.




Water-coloured on Langton Watercolour paper with Ranger Distress Ink Reinkers:

  • Hair: Scattered Straw, Brushed Corduroy 
  • Skin: Tattered Rose, Tea Dye, Worn Lipstick
  • Blues: Stormy Sky, Faded Jeans
  • Pinks: Spun Sugar, Worn Lipstick, Picked Raspberry

Card Recipe:

I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



5 comments:

Elaine Stark said...

Love the adorable image. Beautiful as usual. Elaine

Fikreta said...

gorgeous tag!

Sarah said...

Love this pretty, girly tag xx

Miriam said...

Wonderful project. Thank you for joining in with the Country View Crafts challenge.

Miriam said...

Wonderful project. Thank you for joining in with the Country View Crafts challenge.