Thursday 21 May 2020

Mouse Pudding

We're talking embellishments at As You Like It Challenge this week, and I've added lots of my favourites, pretty ribbon, flowers and pearls.  These three are my old-faithfuls and always remain!  My favourite ribbons are beautiful 15mm satins or organzas, especially when tied in a double bow. I love the sheen and texture and I like pairing them with the flowers and pearls.





Water-coloured on Langton Watercolour paper with Ranger Distress Ink Reinkers:

  • Fur: Antique Linen, Brushed Corduroy, Vintage Photo, Gathered Twigs, Tattered Rose
  • Holly: Bundled Sage, Peeled Paint, Forest Moss
  • Pudding: Frayed Burlap, Walnut Stain, Vintage Photo, Antique Linen
  • Reds: Candied Apple, Barn Door, Aged Mahogany
  • Tray/Ground: Weathered Wood, Hickory Smoke, Black Soot

Card Recipe:

Happy crafting
Annette
xx



7 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Netty Your card is gorgeous. That image is adorable and your coloring is always amazing. Great flowers, ribbon/bow and pearls. That paper is wonderful and the die cut. You know that I am always admiring your awesome creations. Stay safe.

Borqna said...

Bravo!!!
Good luck!

Elaine Stark said...

Another cutie. Elaine

Carole Pollard said...

Gorgeous card I love your design especially that die cut sentiment Love and hugs Carole x

Sarah said...

I just knew you would showcase this embellie combo!! A gorgeous card xx

Fikreta said...

so sweet!

Larissa said...

Pretty card, really love your amazing colouring and the image is so sweet.

-xxx-
Larissa