Thursday 8 April 2021

Easter Teddy

My final Easter card for this year isn't very traditional, but I'm hoping it is a little more masculine as it's for my brother-in-law, so I've left out the embelishments!  At As You Like It Challenge today we're asking if you prefer stencils or embossing.  Although I do love the effect created by embossing folders, I don't seem to use the few that I have very often, but I do like creating background scenes for my images, which is easy to do with a stencil.

Water-coloured on Langton Watercolour paper with Ranger Distress Ink Reinkers:

  • Fur: Antique Linen, Brushed Corduroy, Vintage Photo, Gathered Twigs 
  • Grass: Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn, Peeled Paint, Forest Moss
  • Wheelbarrow: Frayed Burlap, Walnut Stain, Bundled Sage, Forest Moss
  • Sky: Tumbled Glass
  • Flower: Scattered Straw, Squeezed Lemonade, Rusty Hinge

Card Recipe:

I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



2 comments:

Elaine Stark said...

Adorable and great background. Elaine

Claire said...

Love the colour combinations