Monday 19 April 2021

LOTV on The Craft Store (Hochanda)

You may have seen on Facebook that LOTV are going to be on The Craft Store on Wednesday at 9am and 1pm (although you can watch it on catch-up via their website afterwards).  I've made a few samples that you may see on the telly, including today's card featuring Lick Of Paint.  I'm really hoping I get to see it on TV!

I've kept the design very simple, and have used this layout before, including the text, which is typed and printed in very pale grey, and then I ink over it with the same colour as I've used for my image, including the little dribbles.  

The font is a freebie called 'Take Warning' but you could use any font you like and add random dribbles in the same way by flicking lines down from the lettering.  I like how the wording looks with his messy painting style (I hope he's going to clear up after himself as I'm not sure he'll get much repeat business or customer recommendations if he leaves all that paint on the floor)





Update: Here is my little laddie on the TV!!!!!




Water-coloured on Langton Watercolour paper with Ranger Distress Ink Reinkers:

  • SkinTattered Rose, Tea Dye
  • Shirt: Antique Linen, Frayed Burlap, Walnut Stain
  • Outfit: Stormy Sky, Faded Jeans
  • Ladders: Brushed Corduroy, Vintage Photo, Gathered Twigs, Walnut Stain.
  • Paint: Fossilised Amber, Wild Honey, Rusty Hinge
  • Greys: Pumice Stone, Black Soot
I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



2 comments:

Beebeebabs said...

Very cute card and image!!!

Sarah said...

Fabulous card and a well deserved bit of screen time!! xx