Thursday 28 October 2021

Critter Gift Pouches

I've been buying my plain A4 card from Papermill Direct and I'm so excited to have been invited to join their Design Team.   Last Saturday I received a box stuffed full of every colour of A4 card you can think of and I couldn't resist having a play with some of it over the weekend.  

It's also given me a great excuse (as if I needed one!) to try to get some more use out of my Silhouette cutting machine, and as my first project I've used a Fox Box and Squirrel Box cutting design to make a couple of cute gift pouches.

Below is the view of my Fox Box from the front so you can see his cute face!





And below is a photo from the side so you can see the pouch, and his tail peeking out on the back.  The card is really thick and because there are quite a few layers on his face, it's really sturdy.







Project Materials:

No comments: