Thursday 21 October 2021

Pingu Tag

At As You Like It Challenge this fortnight we want to know if you prefer (crafting with) critters or people (no comment on whether you prefer mixing with the real thing!).  I've opted for critters as I love using cute critters on my projects.  I prefer colouring fur than hair and the cuteness of the images.  I've used an adorable Pingu which is one of my favourite winter themed critters too.




Water-coloured on Langton Watercolour paper with Ranger Distress Ink Reinkers:

  • Pingu: Hickory Smoke, Black Soot, Wild Honey, Rusty Hinge
  • Satchel: Frayed Burlap, Walnut Stain
  • Blues: Stormy Sky, Faded Jeans, Blueprint Sketch
  • Reds: Abandoned Coral, Fired Brick, Aged Mahogany

Card Recipe:

Happy crafting
Annette
xx



2 comments:

Sarah said...

That is the sweetest penguin EVER!! Beautiful work xx

Elaine Stark said...

Your tags are always so cute and beautifully made. Elaine