Saturday 21 May 2022

Squirrel Birthday

I watercoloured this sweet Squirrel by Lee Holland a couple of weeks ago, but have only just managed to get him onto a card.  I've used some muted creamy yellow card from Papermill Direct which I've ran through a floral embossing folder before die cutting a scalloped curve to frame my card.  I've matted a Whimsy Birthday sentiment uisng layers of pink to pull out the pink from the image.






Water-coloured on Langton Watercolour paper with Ranger Distress Ink Reinkers:

  • Fur: Antique Linen, Brushed Corduroy, Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose, Tea Dye
  • Grass: Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn, Rustic Wilderness, Peeled Paint, Forest Moss
  • Sky: Tumbled Glass
  • Pinks: Spun Sugar, Picked Raspberry, Kitsch Flamingo
Card Recipe:
I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



No comments: