Sunday 29 January 2023

Just a Quokka Note

I'm on a mission to make a small bundle of cards that I can gift to my Mother-in-Law for her to use when she writes to her friends.  I thought it best to keep them fairly flat so they're not too expensive for posting. 

Today's is a 'just a note' card featuring one of Amanda Jayne Designs' adorable new quokka images.  I've used the little guy carrying the pencil to make it look like he's the one writing the note!  

I typed and foiled the text, but as usual it's challenging to photograph the shimmer of the foil, so I've taken another photo at an arty angle which shows it a little better.







Designed for:
Amanda Jayne Designs

Water-coloured on Langton Watercolour paper with Ranger Distress Ink Reinkers:
  • Fur: Antique Linen, Brushed Corduroy, Vintage Photo, Gathered Twigs, Tattered Rose, Tea Dye 
  • Grass: Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn, Rustic Wilderness, Peeled Paint, Forest Moss
  • Pencil: Frayed Burlap, Walnut Stain, Prize Ribbon, Fired Brick, Aged Mahogany
  • Sky: Tumbled Glass

Card Recipe:

I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



No comments: