Wednesday 26 July 2023

Christmas Cracker Bear

I'm trying to get ahead with my Christmas cards!  Who's with me?




Designed for:
Lee Holland
Papermill Direct

Water-coloured on Ecoline Watercolour Card with Ranger Distress Ink Reinkers:
  • Fur: Antique Linen, Brushed Corduroy, Vintage Photo, Gathered Twigs, Tattered Rose, Tea Dye
  • Sky: Tumbled Glass
  • Blues: Stormy Sky, Faded Jeans, Chipped Sapphire, Prize Ribbon
  • Reds: Candied Apple, Fired Brick, Aged Mahogany
  • 'Whites': Hickory Smoke
Card Recipe:
I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



4 comments:

Nulleke said...

Very nice card!

From which collection from Nitwit is that background paper? Cant find it :-(

Annette said...

Hi Nulleke, Thanks for your comments, I've popped a direct link to the specific paper set now on my blogpost. It's called Joyful Hearts. It was one of the first that I purchased from Nitwits I think, and I keep going back to it again and again. I think there was a physical paper pad by Lili of the Valley years ago, but it's only in Digi format now as far as I'm aware.

martina's kaartjes said...

lovely card, great coloring
greetings, martina

Craftyfield said...

I love the colour scheme, so much subtler than the usual Christmas reds & greens... The image is very cute too! Thanks for playing with us at Country View Challenges this month.