Thursday 20 July 2023

Christmas Mouse

I'm trying to make a dent on my Christmas cards and have used this sweet mouse on a snowy branch by Lee Holland for this very Clean and Simple layout.  The image is watercoloured and the sentiment is typed.







Designed for:
Lee Holland

Water-coloured on Ecoline Watercolour Card with Ranger Distress Ink Reinkers:
  • Mouse: Hickory Smoke, Black Soot, Tattered Rose, Tea Dye
  • Greens: Bundled Sage, Mowed Lawn, Rustic Wilderness, Peeled Paint, Forest Moss
  • Sky: Tumbled Glass
  • Snow: Weathered Wood, Speckled Egg
Card Recipe:
I've been inspired by:
  • Simon's Wednesday Challenge - 4-legged friends (my cat thinks mice are lovely friends, and often brings one home to join him for tea - a little too literally!)
  • Country View Challenges - 4-legged friends
  • Crafty View Challenges - Anything Goes
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



4 comments:

Marlies said...

a beautiful card with an adorable stamp and fantastic colouring as allways Netty. Marlies

Wendy L said...

This is such a gorgeous card, love it, x

Chris said...

Oh my goodness, this is simply adorable! I love it! Thanks for sharing at Crafty Calendar this month.
Chris
x

Maryann scrapbooking said...

Cette carte est magnifique.
Je l'adore !
Je vois qu'elle remporte par deux fois un même challenge.
C'est mérité.
Bravo !

This card is beautiful.
I love it !
I see that she won the same challenge twice.
It is deserved.
Cheer !
MaryannG