Monday 31 October 2011

Candy Pouches

There is a new challenge today at Stamp Fairy Challenge Blog, and we've got a sketch for you to play with this fortnight.  However, rather than make a card using the sketch, I decided to use it to make some little treat pouches, seeing as today is Halloween.

I made 11 pouches in 2 different designs.  Each one contains a Mars and Twix chocolate bar.  These are the ones that the Mars confectionery company call "fun size".  I call them "Miniscule, but I'll have one if that is all that is being offered"!!!

The pouch template was a freebie from Cuddly Buddly (as recommended by my Stamp Fairy teamie Jacki - Thanks for the tip Jacki!!!).




And here's the sketch - nice and easy one so there is no excuse not to join in this week:



Card Recipe:
Please pop on over to the Stamp Fairy Challenge Blog to see the other creations by the talented design team, and to enter our challenge.  I look forward to seeing your creations this week.

Don't forget to pop over to the Stamp Fairy shop too, where you can browse the cute images created by the wonderful Gerda.


I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting.

22 comments:

Doreen said...

These are fabulous Annette,such a good idea.xxx

Anonymous said...

Love these fab little treat boxes, brilliant idea and the images you have used are just too cute!
Lindsay xx

Carissa said...

Annette, these are fantastic! What an adorable idea.
Hugs, Carissa

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Oh goodness - these are adorable!!

Deanne :)

Chrissy said...

WOW!! Annette these are adorable...gorgeous take on the sketch...

Luv CHRISSYxx

Larissa said...

Oh wow, I wish I was a little kid and then I would definitely come to your house for a little bit of treak or treating! Love these cute bags!!

Hugs,
Larissa

Ann Whitfield said...

These are brilliant Annette, I bet the trick or treaters were delighted with them! Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's
Ann x

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Netty, what a fantastic little treat holders. I love the cute images and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for joining in with my challenge over at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

debby4000 said...

Oh thses are so cute.
luv
Debby

Crafty Mamma Mia said...

Great idea for party bags & I'm heading on over to Cuddly Bunny to see if I can get that template. Thanks for sharing these Annette :o) Helen x

Christine L said...

Wowww Annette..... these are fab! Wish I'd knocked on your door last night.....
Hugs
Christine x

Tracy said...

These are adorable Annette. Thanks for joining us this week at PfP, good luck.
Tracy. x

Anonymous said...

tehehheee Those look great fun! love them x x

Sonia said...

Hi Annette
You did adorable and fab pouches.
Thanks for joining us at TMITA-Paper Cupcakes this week. Great Luck!
-Sony
Sonia-Studio60

Steph said...

How fabbie! I've never seen anyone use a sketch to decorate a bag before- clever idea!! Love these cute gifts! x

carol said...

wow these look fabulous, thanks for letting us know where to get them from, thanks for playing along with CRAFT this week, x carol

KarenB said...

Hi Netty, these look amazing!! Adorable images, and thanks so much fo the link to the template too xx

kim edmonds said...

sweet project, they look lovely. thanks for entering this week over at c.r.a.f.t challenges x

Aunty Sue said...

These are really cute and brilliant thanks for sharing with us at craft this week. xx

Pat said...

May I ask...did you print these out and then cut them by hand? TIA! So cute!

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

Oooh, I love the little treat pouch template, so cute - definitely going to have to check it out. Thanks so much for playing at THERE'S MAGIC IN THE AIR this week:)

Sharon Basel said...

These are so wonderful - I'll bet the kids loved them. So creative Annette!