About Me

My Photo
Devon, United Kingdom
My 2014 resolutions are (1) to not always take the lazy 'Copic' option, and instead reach for the paintbrush and Distress Ink reinkers, and (2) to use what stash I have and not buy more (hmm, it's probably best if you don't ask me how successful that was!). I love your feedback on my creations and I read every message, so please leave a comment, or use my sidebar 'chatbox' widget to let me know you've visited.

Friday, 14 October 2011

Christmas Bunny

It is Friday so there is a new release and freebie today at Stamp Fairy.  Today's set is Clemantine Winter.  Here is a card I've made using one of the digis from the newly released set.



Please pop on over to Stamp Fairy to see the newly released digi images.


Here's a preview of the full set, which includes the usual Friday Freebie, which this week is a sentiment:



Card Recipe:
I've been inspired by:
Happy Crafting

13 comments:

Sudha - Art Admirer said...

Cute creation dear.

Sudha
sudha-kalra.blogspot.com

Doreen said...

This is just so cute Annette.xxx

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous card Annette...

Luv CHRISSYxx

xxxtglxxx said...

Morning Netty :)

Yes, you are spot on!! lol! ;)

Your card is gorgeously crispy in those colours, and your colouring is really fab :) The red and blue go so well together. Cute image too :)

I'm also liking your new stamp fairy sig! ;)

hugs

xxalisonxx

Mamma Mia said...

Oh wow Annette - she is just sooooo cute! Great card. Helen :o)

Larissa said...

Very cute! I can't wait to see how you will colour Clementine with your pencils! ;P
The snowflake paper is really gorgeous!

Hugs,
Larissa

Anita said...

Fabulous card Annette and I love the colors you've used. Great clouds you've added too.

Carissa said...

Netty, your card is beautiful. I love the colour combo. Hugs, Carissa

Anne Kristine said...

Your card is beautiful!
Love the cute image ♥
Thanks for joining our challenge at WOC this time - hope to see you back at our next challenge!
Hugs Anne

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so cute.
luv
Debby

Christine L said...

Awwww so cute!
Hugs
Christine x

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Netty, what a gorgeous card. I love the cute image and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Andie's Space said...

Hi Annette,
I've been following around leaving comments for PTW as a fellow guest desiger, so it's lovely to finally make it on to your blog! This is gorgeous & your colouring looks wonderful. Such a cute image too. Thanks for joining us at Passion For Promakers.
Hugs,
Andie xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...