Tuesday 22 November 2011

Fancy Folds at Top Tip Tuesday

There is a new challenge today at Top Tip Tuesday, and the theme to play along with this week is Fancy Folds.  I've followed the tri-fold shutter card tutorial by the talented Janette on the Top Tip Tuesday blog today.  I looks really complicated but it was actually not that hard to make the main base card.  However, I got a bit carried away with my folds and forgot what season we're in, so it turned out a bit summery!!!  Oh well !!! LOL



Card Recipe:
  • Image - Donny Ladybug from Stamp Fairy
  • Papers - Robyns Fetish
  • Colouring mediums - Promarkers, Copics, Dovecraft Shimmer chalks.
  • Nesties - Lacey circles
  • Dies - Magnolia Tag, Magnolia Swirl
  • From my stash - Liquid pearls, glossy accents, 
Our sponsors this week are :

Photobucket



And for our Tipper Prize :

celebrate handmade





Please pop on over to the Top Tip Tuesday Challenge Blog to see the other creations by the talented design team, and to enter our challenge.  I look forward to seeing your creations this week.

I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting.

12 comments:

Chrissy said...

Beautiful card Annette, love the sweet image and the papers are beautiful..and they suit my season...going into summer...gorgeous.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Christina - Pieces of Dreams said...

Tis is lovely. I must try this fold. Hugs Chris x

Nikbee said...

A gorgeous card. I love the colours and the card is lovely.
Nikki x

Unknown said...

Wow Annette this is fantastic, love the shape of your card.. I've yet to try one of these .. the tutorial on the Top Tip looks so easy to follow :) Hugs xx

Crafting Aberrigines said...

super cute card ...
lovely colours :)
I have been wanting to make one..
you literally reminded me ..
super gorgeous ..

Anonymous said...

so darn cute!! LOVE that its a Birthday card too! lovely inspiration hunny x

Christine L said...

Such a cute image Annette, and i LOVE the folded card - going to have to try that one!
Hugs
Christine x

Marjo said...

Love this card, gorgeous papers and design. Thanks for sharing with us at OSAAT
xoxo Marjo

LaJanette said...

Great summery card Annette! I am so glad you gave it a try:0) That DP paper goes so well with that super cute image!

Hugs;
Janette

Mandy said...

Aww Netty your card is absolutely gorgeous hun, soooooo cute and a fab design :)
Thanks for joining us at Paper Play for our shaped card challenge
hugs Mandy xx

Scrappy Scatty said...

What a lovely card thank you for joining us at OSAAT this week
love Jan
xx

Ms Schnaderle said...

How cute is that.
Love your Donny Ladybug.

Big Hug
Ms Schnaderle