Monday 28 November 2011

Inside Sketch and a Freebie

There is a new challenge today at Stamp Fairy Challenge Blog, and the theme to play along with this week is a sketch, but with a twist, you also have to decorate the inside of your card too.    Also don't forget you have to use a StampFairy digi to be able to win.

This card is for my hubby whose birthday is on Thursday.  I tried to keep it really simple and uncluttered.  I didn't want to add lots of embellies on a man's card as it would be too fussy.  I'm really bad at cards for men, so I really hope he likes this one.  I've used Lenny Bubbles and made a "V" shaped front so that the top of the inside is partially visible when the card is closed.  I had to ensure that I lined up the inside sentiment panel perfectly so that it doesn't show when the card is closed.





Here's the sketch:

Card Recipe:
Freebie:
As promised above, here is my Sentiment freebie that I've used above.  You're free to download it if you like it; click on the image for a larger version, then right click and 'save picture as' to save to your own computer. 

My conditions are as follows:
  1. Please become a follower, then you will see more freebies as they are posted,
  2. Please leave a comment on this post to let me know you've downloaded it, and
  3. Please don't share my freebies directly with other people.
I also adore seeing your creations using my digi sentiments, so I'd really love you to send me an email with links to your creations so I can pop over for a peek!


    Please pop on over to the Stamp Fairy Challenge Blog to see the other creations by the talented design team, and to enter our challenge.  I look forward to seeing your creations this week.

    Don't forget to pop over to the Stamp Fairy shop too, where you can browse the cute images created by the wonderful Gerda.



    I've been inspired by:
    Happy crafting.

    36 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    Really cute card hunny! Paul is gonna love it Lenny is soooo cute too! LOVE the sketch! and thank you for sharing your lovely sentiment too! :0)

    Doreen said...

    This is just gorgeous Annette, love the style of the card and such a cute image.xxx

    Misty's said...

    LOVE your card and love your freebie! Thank you.
    Michaela xx

    HighDesertGal said...

    Thank you! My hubby has a birthday Wednesday.

    Christine said...

    Thank you for big time for this one. My husband's birthday is in February and this will get me motivated to do up a card for him. All the best.

    Anonymous said...

    Great cards & wordart.

    TYFS
    califncsun

    Nannieflash said...

    Thanks Netty for a fabulous freebie. hugs Shirleyxxxx

    Anonymous said...

    Thank You so much for the freebie.

    Sudha said...

    Pretty cute creation.

    Sudha
    sudha-kalra.blogspot.com

    Anonymous said...

    What a nice sentiment circle, and since my husband is celebrating is birthday next week I'm sooooo happy that I found it!!! Thank you very much, love from Holland, JacquelineR

    dragonllew said...

    This is gorgeous hun thanks for joining us at Creative Craft Challenge this time.
    Jenny x

    jperr said...

    Thanks for the lovely sentiment as it is my husband birthday Dec 29 and this will work great.
    Jocelan

    Nikbee said...

    A wonderful card. I love the papers.
    Nikki x

    Anonymous said...

    thank you very much

    Unknown said...

    Thanks Hun for the freebie. Love your card!

    Christine L said...

    Me too - i struggle with men's cards.... they're so difficult to do for!

    But I bet your hubby will love this one! That image is just too cute!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    Kelley said...

    Great card, your hubby should love it. Thank you for the sentiment.

    Jacq said...

    What a great card, love the image and the card design is perfect for it.
    Thanks for the great freebie, you just know it's going to come in handy. :)

    Lisa R. said...

    Fantastic card, TFS the sent.

    grandmalee said...

    Love the freebie, and your card turned out fabulous! Thanks so much!

    Carly said...

    Gorgeous card! Thankyou so much for joining us at Creative Craft Challenges this week.

    xoxoxo Carly

    avinuity said...
    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
    Lucy Pochedly said...

    Thank you for the sentiment and I loved your card I wonder if I could change it to a gift card holder will have to try. Thanks again

    weva said...

    Thank you!!

    Anonymous said...

    Thank you! Love this card!

    Unknown said...

    Awww what a sweet card, love the colours and your idea for how the card opens up xxx

    Cathy -Mercieschild said...

    Thank you so much this is perfect since I have the best husband in the whole world :) thank you hugs Cathy

    JLM said...

    This is soooo perfect! My husband's birthday is soon and now I have something personal! Thank you so very much.

    Kerryn said...

    That is adorable! I love that shape of card as well. I'll have to make one like that!

    Chris (catt871) said...

    CUTE CUTE CUTE!!!! I love Lenny Bubbles!!!!

    Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

    Really sweet card, love the colours
    Lindsay xx

    Larissa said...

    Awww what a sweet card! I love how you used the sketch on your card. The colours of your card are so lovely.

    Congrats to hubby!!

    Hugs,
    Larissa

    An Occasional Genius said...

    Fabulous card hon & thanks for another fab freebie x

    txexperiment said...

    Great sentiment and very special card. Thanks for sharing!

    Lin said...

    Thanks for joining us at Lexi's Creations with our 'One for the Lads' challenge.

    Love your simple design which is perfect for an man!

    Lin

    Kath said...

    I've just used your dig for my husband's birthday card - thank you for the freebie!
    Kath x