Friday 25 November 2011

Molly Winter Drawer Box

It is Friday so there is a new release and freebie today at Stamp Fairy.  Today's set is  Molly Winter 2.

Here is a project that I've made using one of the digis from the newly released set.  I made the drawers from scratch (yes they took a while to make, but I think they were worth it).  And once they were made, it was fun to decorate the box and make the easel for the top.  I used pale blue beads for the little handles, held on with blue wire, twisted at the back and pushed through the drawer fronts. I rubbed all the edges with brown ink to make them stand out a bit.






Please pop on over to Stamp Fairy to see the newly released digi images.



Here's a preview of the full set:



Card Recipe:
I've been inspired by:
Happy Crafting

15 comments:

Neha Jain said...

very cute...can u pls tell hw to make it?

Chrissy said...

Fabulous creation Annette, love the beautiful blue and Molly looks so pretty.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Larisa said...

very beautiful box! Love the nice girly image to - great job!!!

Carissa said...

This is wonderful. Molly is so pretty. Carissa

Doreen said...

Wow love this box,very creative.xxx

Kerryn said...

Hello Annette! I have found your blog from the stamp fairy blog. I just love this drawer box! So pretty.
I have become a follower and look forward to seeing more of your creations.
I have candy on my blog if you are interested??

Céline said...

Annette,
your advent calendar is absolutly amazing, love the soft colors, perfect for christmas! really stunning
hugs
céline

Christine L said...

Oh WOW Annette, you really are getting adventurous! And this creation is absolutely FAB!
Hugs
Christine x

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

WOW! This is gorgeous, absolutely love it
Lindsay xx

Anita said...

Wow Annette, this is gorgeous. I'm sure it must have taken forever to make but well worth the effort.

LaJanette said...

Oh this is so cute and looks so complicated! I love the swirl that you have put in the corner; LOVELY!

Hugs;
Janette

Caroline said...

Wow!!! This is just gorgeous. . Thanks for joining in with our winter wardrobe challenge at the Crafty Calender this month.
Caroline x

Jenny said...

Gorgeous project. Love the image and the colours.
Thanks for joining Papertake Weekly.
Jenny

Sheryl said...

Your drawer box came out beautiful! What a wonderful project!
Thank you for joining us at Fussy and Fancy for our, "Make A Gift" challenge!
Warm Hugs, Sheryl

Audhild said...

This is gorgeous. Thank you for joining us at Creatalicious Challenges this month.

Hugs Audhild