There's also a freebie that I printed out and coloured, but then I couldn't fit it on my card cos I printed out the image too big !!!! Whoopsies.
Although Mimi is such a sweetie, I think she deserves to take up most of the card. I've also used a fence image and layered the two together before printing them out.
See my cards available to buy on eBay
- Image - Mimi Love and Molly Throughout the year June Accessory Fence from Stampfairy
- Card base - Crafty Boots
- Papers - Nitwits & Sassy Designs
- Colouring - Promarkers, Copics, Sakura Stardust Gel pens
- All flowers - Wild Orchid Crafts
- Ribbons - Fantastic Ribbons
- From my stash - Pearls, Papermania brad, glossy accents, white gel pen
I've been inspired by:
- Dutch Dare - Recipie = 1 ribbon, 2 images (girl and fence layered together before printing), 3 patterned papers (2 on the card and one paper pieced on her dress & shoes), 4 embellies (brad, pearls, flowers, ribbon)
- Simon Says Stamp & Show - No Rules
- Papertake - All things Girlie
- Simon Says Stamp - Sketch
- The Crafty Pad - Paper Piecing