Monday 30 July 2012

Pillow Box George

Wohoo, I'm playing along again this week with the Incy Wincy Challenge where the theme is 'not a card'.  I just love making little boxes and therefore couldn't resist making this ickle pillow box.  I've used some ribbons by the gorgeous Fantastic Ribbons who are providing the prize this week (from my rather *ahem* significant purchase a couple of weeks ago).   OMG they have such GORGEOUS ribbon.  I just couldn't help myself.  Loads of it just 'fell' into my cart.  It got kinda dangerous with all the ribbons just 'falling' in, I can tell you!! LOL    But I did get 50% off (cos I bought so much !).




See my cards available to buy on eBay
eBay

Card Recipe:
I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting.

10 comments:

Christine L said...

It's lovely Annette!! And so gorgeous to receive a little Christmas gift in..

Hugs
Christine x

downrightcrafty said...

what a gorgeous creation
Hugs Kate xx
ps I have candy if you are interested and have not already joined me for my celebrations :)

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Oh I just hate when things fall into the shopping cart :) Great project hun!!

Deanne :)

Kara Lynne said...

I love that embossed pillow box! Such an adorable snowman with his little bird friend too!

Mojca said...

Oh he is so cute. I love the glossy accents on him and his little bird. Gorgeous hun. Hugs! Mojca

Lisa Minckler said...

Ohhh, I love him!!! The shimmers and textures are PERFECT! :) That orange has such a deep rich color. Excellent pillow box Annette.

Anonymous said...

Oh Annette this is so super cute and LOVE these style of boxes! Great to have your as a guest designer this week! yay!! hugs Samantha :0)

Joy said...

Super cute, love the non traditional Christmas colours and that snowman is way too cute.. thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Gorgeous pillow box, the snowman is soo cute.

Many thanks for sharing with us at Creatalicious Challenges.

Warm hugs
Maarit

Words and Pictures said...

Super cute is so right... what a great image, deliciously coloured!
Alison x