I water-coloured Wryn from Tiddly Inks with DI reinkers, and cut her out using my stitched circle stax die, but the die seemed to move as it went through the BigShot, and clipped off Wryn's toe. As well as giving Wryn some frostbitten tootsies, the slippage also created a bit more white space on the left than I'd originally intended, so I've used the additional space to add a large die cut sentiment in gold mirri card to match the gold on the papers.
Hopefully no one will notice her clipped toenails!
- Image - Tiddly Inks
- Colouring - Distress Ink Reinkers
- Cardworks Card base
- Clouds - Dovecraft shimmer chalk
- First Edition Gilded Winter paper pad
- The Langton watercolour paper
- Stazon Ink Pad
- Die-namics Stitched Circle Stax
- Merry Christmas Die
- My Craft Spot - Chalk
- Christmas at Sweet Stampin' - Christmas Critters
- Stamping Sensations - Things with Wings
- Sparkles - Things with Wings