I was recently asked by the lovely Squirrel if I fancied a spot of random penguin mania this weekend, and since I am rather fond of our tuxedo-wearing feathered friends, I jumped at the chance to take part in her bout of seasonal silliness!
So if you've been p-p-p-pondering the p-p-p-purpose of the cryptic clues on Squirrel's blog this week, we can now reveal that she is hosting a p-p-p-penguin themed challenge, and all you have to do to p-p-p-participate is make something featuring our black and white fish eating friends.
So if you fancy some flipper related excitement, and to be in with a chance of winning a p-p-p-prize that is decidedly fishy, you need to pop over to Squirrel's blog to link up your penguin creations before 6pm (UK time) on 30 September.
To get you in the mood, I've made a little card featuring my all-time favourite penguin image, Snow Cute from Lili of the Valley.
Many thanks to Squirrel for hosting this little bit of festive fun. We hope you will join in.
- Image - Snow Cute from Lili of the Valley
- Colouring - Copics
- Cardworks Card base
- Lili of the Valley Snow Princess Paper pad
- Neenah Classic Crest White Stamping Card
- Momento Stamp Pad Ink
- Simon Says Stamp Merry Christmas Die
- Velvet Beaded Ribbon
- Glossy Accents
- Viva Pearl Pen - Ice White
- Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
- Deep Ocean Challenge - Something Sweet
- Lili of the Valley - Pretty Papers
- Live & Love Crafts - Things with Wings
- Simon's Wednesday Challenge - Rubber or Clear Stamps
- Stamp & Create - Circles or dots (I have both!)