I've used one of my favourite images 'A Little Bit of Gossip' from Funky Kits. To be honest I love all their Fairy Glen images, but I have probably used this one more than most, so that must qualify as a favourite!
I've also used my current favourite papers from Maja Design, and a stitched circle stax die that I have become a little bit addicted to since buying!
This project supports the 'Anything Goes' challenge at The Sugar Bowl as well as our new 'favourite digi' challenge at As You Like It Challenge, (Although for all you rubber fans, this little fairy was also produced in rubber, but is currently out of stock at Funky Kits)
Here's a little close up of my fairy which shows the sparkle on her wings a wee bit better...
- Image - A Little Bit of Gossip
- Birthday Sentiment Die
- Colouring - Promarkers, Copics
- Clouds - Dovecraft chalks
- Cardworks Card base
- Maja Design Coffee in the Arbour paper pad
- Neenah Classic Crest White Stamping Card
- Wild Orchid Craft Flowers
- Die-namics Stitched Circle Stax
- 15mm Ivory Satin Ribbon
- Viva Pearl Pen - Ice White
- Wink of Stella
- Crafty Cardmakers - Ribbons/Lace & Pearls
- The ABC Challenge - Tic Tac Toe (I got them all except the doily and frantage)
- Bunny Zoe challenge - Lace
- Stamping Sensations - Things with Wings
- The Ribbon Girl - Pastel Colours
- Deep Ocean Challenge - At least one flower
- Simon's Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes