After going through all my paper pads, I eventually settled on one which seemed to match the colours and, although it is quite a 'busy' paper, it didn't seem to be too attention grabbing which might detract from the image.
The fairy dust clouds are actually much more glittery than they look in the photo as I smothered them in Wink of Stella and they really do sparkle.
I trimmed the base of the rather large image panel with my new stitched hillside border die and added two shades of sheer organza ribbon, tied in a bow and topped off with a small button, and a trio of pearls.
I hope you like it:
- Image - Pixie Dust from Saturated Canary
- Typed Sentiment (Wendy Medium font)
- Colouring - Copics
- Cardworks Card base
- Maja Design Papers
- Lawn Fawn Stitched Hillside Border die (stitched curve on image base)
- Fantastic Ribbons
- Button Twine
- Flat Backed Pearls
- Wink of Stella glitter pen
- Papertake Weekly - Bingo (Ribbon, Die, Button / Die, Free, Glitter)
- Copic Europe - Wings
- Simon's Monday Challenge - No Rules