I used a leftover scrap from my beloved Papermania Lucy Cromwell pad (sadly it's nearly all gone now and the shop I bought it from has closed).
I cut the curve by hand to give it some shape and layered it onto plain card. Otherwise, all I added was a smidgeon of twine.
And not a pearl in sight!
- Image - Midsummer's Night by LOTV
- Colouring - Distress Ink Reinkers
- Cardworks Card base
- Papermania Lucy Cromwell papers
- The Langton watercolour paper
- Stazon Ink Pad
- Button Twine
- Simon's Monday Challenge - Paradise (having time to gaze at the stars and the natural beauty that surrounds us)
- Sister Act - Anything Goes
- Totally Tilda - Brights or Pastels
- Bunny Zoe - For the Girls