The little banner was created with some tag dies, strung together with some natural twine, and I typed both sentiments.
I've used a hint of green on the accents, and although it's not my favourite colour, I think it goes well with the apricot orange, and brings out the colours in the image.
And that's about it for today. I'll be back on Sunday with another Happy Bear, and all I'll say is that he's not on card!
- Image - Happy Bears from LOTV
- Typed Sentiments
- Colouring - Distress Ink Reinkers
- Cardworks Card base
- Maja Design Papers and Graphic 45 Papers
- The Langton watercolour paper
- Stazon Ink Pad
- Whiff of Joy banner dies
- Natural Twine
- Wild Orchid Craft Flowers
- Flat Backed Pearls
- Simon's Wednesday Challenge - Special Lady
- Papertake Weekly Challenge - Anything Goes
- Simon's Monday Challenge - Hint of Clover
- Creatalicious Challenge - No Square or Rectangle cards
- Cute Card Thursday - Die Cuts/Punches