I'm afraid I can't remember where the papers are from, they were sat in my stash for a while. I'm not usually a fan of yellow, but again, I thought that they matched the seasonal theme, so on they went.
- Image - Hoppy Easter from LOTV
- Colouring - Watercoloured with Distress Ink Reinkers
- Cardworks Card base
- The Langton watercolour paper
- Stazon Ink Pad
- Ribbon scrap
- Memory Box Nottingham Border die
- Viva Pearl Pen - Ice White
- Simon's Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes
- Deep Ocean Challenge - Our Furry Friends
- Stamp & Create - Is it Spring Yet?