I bought this little wooden hanger a while ago and wanted to make a decorated sign with it. I have coloured on wood with Copics before and found it quite hard, so this time I tried painting it with DI reinkers. I admit the ink on the bear did run a little and it was hard to blend, but I managed to keep it mainly inside the lines, and I love the way that the natural wood grain still shows through.
The little bear image was the perfect size for the hanger and I inked the sentiment in stardust gel pen.
The finished hanger has been sent to a treasured blogpal who creates the most beautifully painted masterpieces.
- Image - Happy Bears from LOTV
- Typed Sentiment
- Colouring - Distress Ink Reinkers
- Sakura Stardust Gel Pens
- Simon's Monday Challenge - Hint of Clover (green)
- Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
- Simon's Wednesday Challenge - Special Lady (this hanger has been sent to a treasured blogpal who creates the most beautifully painted masterpieces)
- That's Crafty - Doodles (hand written sentiment)