I treated myself to a new set of watercolour (Docrafts Artiste Dual Tip) pens yesterday and I've tried them out for the first time on this image. They were fairly smooth to blend with the paintbrush and lovely bright colours compared to some of the DI reinkers. Another benefit I can see with them is that they're ultra portable, unlike the reinkers which would get a bit messy if I tried to transport them! The pens came in a tidy little case which was a real bonus.
Considering this was my first attempt with them, I was fairly pleased. I think I need a bit more practice with them, but I think they're gonna be fun!
- Image - Peyton loves to Pretend
- Colouring - Docrafts Artiste Watercolour Dual-tip pens
- Stazon Ink Pad
- The Langton Watercolour paper
- Paper Smooches Stitched Flourishes 2 die set
- Simon's Wednesday Challenge - Things with Wings
- Seven Hills Craft - Colour (3rd pic) using Peyton Loves to Pretend Stamp
- That's Crafty - Birds of a Feather